01

Avcilar Park



AVCILAR PARK SALES CAMPAIGNS


1) 30% cash payment, remaining 70% with bank loan up to 120 months + 10% discount

2) 1% cash payment, remaining 29% to pay at delivery (at the end of the year), remaining 70% with bank loan up to 120 months + 10% discount

3) 50% cash payment, remaining 50% with bank loan up to 48 months without interest rates

4) 30% cash payment, remaining 70% with bank loan up to 36 months without interest rates

5) 50% cash payment, remaining 50% to pay at delivery (at the end of the year) with 8% discount

6) 70% cash payment, remaining 30% to pay at delivery (at the end of the year) with 10% discount


Interest rates

12 months - 60 months: 1,01

61 months - 120 months: 1,06


Delivery of our Project: 12.12.2012


Tel.: 0 212 590 69 69

Biz sizi arayalım